Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Illegal arrest

Hi Sir,

Police  had  arrested my parents at my nativeplace 1 and 1/2 year back on the grounds of  Tresspassing and removing plants in the other farm field. The complainant and the police together have their personal interests in arresting my parents. Complaiant is doing Governemnt job using the fake caste certificate., thats why they want to file a fraud case against us and make the agreement to protect his job.  The arrest was absoutley illegal as we don't have any connection with the allegation. Before arresting my parents, A head constable leading some other polices reached my native place early in the morning at 4 AM to arrest my parents.  They arrested my parents and take them to police station and filed the case, charge sheet is also framed. 

During the time of arrest they created one false "PANCHANAMA"(document signed by VRO, and the local person)  with the help of  local VRO, and the local person saying that my parents were there at home with the weapons which were used to remove plants. They created this kind of false "PANCHANAMA" which was not at all happened at the time of arrest headed by Head Constable. Later I read the "PANCHANAMA" document and found that  that was written by Sub Inspector of Police who was not at all the memebr of arrest team and he was not present in the arrest time. Only Head constable and police guards were there. Actually they did table investigation and filed the case.

So, my question is that the was this kind of arrest  was illegal? is there a way to inform this to the court and say that the arrest is illegal , hence the case filed was false. During the charge sheet, they mentioned complainant relatives as witnesses who are far away from the reported incidence (from other villages) and a local person without doing any investigation.

They filed the charge sheet and case is not happening, its very difficult for my brother who is also reported as accused to get into governement jobs and is a big problem professionally. Actually my brother was qualified for a job and later decided not to join job as strict rules of criminal basis of case.

How should I file a case against the Poilce for the fraud "PANCHANAMA" report which was the basis for illegal arrest of my parents. Why should we have to face the trail. Though we have strong evidence that the arrest was illegal.

Please help in this regard, how to proceed with the case.

Thanks much for your valuable suggestions,

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register