Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarang (M)     21 June 2012

Builder alloted parking space

Dear Experts,

In year 2008, my builder (In Navi Mumbai) alloted me the open parking space after charging me for it. He gave me a parking allotment letter on his own letter head. 

The parking space alloted to me was made on the open garden space.

The co-operative housing society was formed in year 2010, but during the document handover, builder did not handover any of the parking allotment letter to society managers.

Now after 2 years, my society is realloting the parking spaces to all of the members. In that process, they are declining to accept the parking slot alloted by the buulder. They are saying that all open parking slots belong to society, so it cant be given on a fixed basis to anyone. 

Although I have a allotment letter by builder, society is not accepting it.

Can anyone please suggest me the law over the builder alloted parking? Is the builder alloted parking letter is a valid document?

Please help me!

Learning

3 Replies

HITESH (ENGINEER)     06 March 2014

Dear sir,  Iam also facing a similar problem. Can you please highlight what you did for the same.

NAVEEN ARICHWAL (Senior Resident Emergency medicine)     09 March 2014

Respected Sir, 

Builders all over India take Huge amount in name of Allottment of Open Parking Space. This is completely illegal and no Buyer can claim that he has been allotted a Open Car parking space , in Court of law.

Cooperative society is perfectly right in its stand and you have been cheated by the Builder. Without sale deed of the parking you cannot claim it to be yours.

You ,just like Millions of Home seekers who pay Blindly to Builders, stand cheated,.

Pls find the Hon,Supreme Court order for enlightenment

Attached File : 309444743 nahalchand laloochand p.ltd. vs panchali co-op.hng.sty.ltd. on 31 august, 2010.pdf downloaded: 235 times

NAVEEN ARICHWAL (Senior Resident Emergency medicine)     09 March 2014

Also go through other Orders of Courts regarding Real estate issues.

Attached File : 309444743 ht estate.jpg downloaded: 254 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register