Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandy_1136 (HR. EXECUTIVE)     03 June 2009

Bonus

Dear Senior,

Please sugest me how can i do calculation of bonus.I want  Bonus curent rules.

Thnaks & Regards

Sandy

Learning

4 Replies

badrinath (Sr.Manager-human resources)     05 June 2009

refer payment of Bonus Act, 1965 and rules

Vishal (Asstt. Manager)     12 June 2009

Dear Sandy,

As per bonus act, all employees, those basic+da is equal or below Rs. 10,000/- are eligible to get bonus. maximum ceiling for calculating bonus is Rs. 3500/-, every employee who has completed his / her 30 days of services is eligible to get bonus. Min 8.33% and maximum of 20%

plc contact for further quires vishaltripathihr@gmail.com

Dear Sandy,

As per bonus act, all employees, those basic+da is equal or below Rs. 10,000/- are eligible to get bonus. maximum ceiling for calculating bonus is Rs. 3500/-, every employee who has completed his / her 30 days of services is eligible to get bonus. Min 8.33% and maximum of 20%plz contact for further quires vishaltripathihr@gmail.com

Dear Sandy,

As per bonus act, all employees, those basic+da is equal or below Rs. 10,000/- are eligible to get bonus. maximum ceiling for calculating bonus is Rs. 3500/-, every employee who has completed his / her 30 days of services is eligible to get bonus. Min 8.33% and maximum of 20%plz contact for further quires vishaltripathihr@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register