LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nikhil (regional manager )     12 June 2012

Is my property title clear

my property is in vaijapur district aurangabad maharashtra ...that property is taken in auctaion done by thasildar

the auctaion was of a material and not of land ... it was a built up 4 rooms

after that auction my father and my real uncle staying there . the auction was in year aprx 1973 or 1975

at that time there was not city surver land records

in 1983 land records done city survey that time my uncle was staying there and in survey records they report that physicaly my uncles( name ) is staying and says that he purchased the property but the doucments have not shown hence we declare that the property belongs to uncle ..so his name came on city survey record

but in nagar parishad who collects tax in there records that property name was of a 1 organization wich is desolved at that time thats why the auctain has done and my parents purchased on that time

in 1977 my father and uncle seprated and made a partion deed on 5 rs stamp Non registerd document

in 1982 my father expired

1997 my uncle expired

but my aunty was not giving that property half part to me as decided in 1977 and will to sale it to third party without my concern

so i went to court and take the stay on transfer or sale in any maner to third party .. and i got the stay

in 2008 we had mutual understanding and compramise in lok adalat

we divided the property and got the court order ,,,

after taking the court order on that behalf i went to city survey record an added my name in property as court order the diveded in two parts but the city survey number is same

after that i went to nagar parishad AND APLIED but there was a name of a previous organization wich WAS disolve (xx) in the recorDs at that time the the disolved organizatoin chairmans son taken the objection not to transfer  property in nagar parishad  records (who collects the tax ) after that the harash me for several months coj the objection taker was a corpopater and X mayor of nagar parishad .. his claim was that this property belongs to nagarparishad and nagar parishad had given to his father on rent agreement of ..after taking follow up for several months CO had given letter to objection taker that produce proof .. but he failed to produce proof

after that CO given Order to transfer in my name in nagarparishad tax records as per court order and city survey records

but the Question is in nagar parishad records in 1946 it was a play ground in 1952 it was on that said organization chairmans name , in 1962 it was on that organization name (xx) after that it continue till 2011 that name was same

in march 2012 it comes on my name

and the organization chairmans son had taken the records and planing to go into court

so what to do

and even i dont have any doucument regardig purchased in auction by my parents cos they are expired but the property is in our custody from 1973

can i sale that property or can i cunstruct it or what else please suggest me

Learning

5 Replies

Gopikrishna Kalyanam (Lawyer)     23 June 2012

Dear Nikhil,

Greetings

What has your Lawyer advised you under the circumstances? He must be familiar with your case details. What does he want you to do to as a next step? Is there no record of the auction at the Tahsildhar's Office? I would not advise you to start any construction on the property as you mention that there is a person who intends to file a suit. You can file a caveat for the present and retain possession of the property. The best person to judge would be you and your lawyer who had handled the case till date. Please write as to his opinion.

Best Wishes

madhuri chhabria (Employee.)     23 June 2012

I am a nominee of a property of my relative and the society has already transferred the share certificate in my name on the basis of transmission. However,i have found that the original agrreement for purchase of flat by my deceased relative is missing.

Is my property title clear.??

And can i sell the property.??

madhuri chhabria (Employee.)     23 June 2012

Please provide me the details and the email ids of lawyers who do the work related to issue of letter of probate/succession certificate/letter of administration in mumbai.

Gopikrishna Kalyanam (Lawyer)     23 June 2012

Dear Ms.Madhuri Chabria

Greetings. In regard to the original sale deed, have you tried to apply for a certified copy?

Best Wishes

propertymesh (individual)     13 July 2012

hi friend,

their is no problum with your property.other are want to confuse you .you can trnsfer or sell ur property with a legal way

thanks & regards

URL="https://www.propertymesh.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register