Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh (Team leader)     06 June 2012

Father problem in family

Dear sir,

i live with my wife & father together, my mother is expired. i have one elder brother & younger sister. my elder brother doesn't live with us & he is married. my younger sister is married & lives separate.

My elder brother doesn't go to work & he is more over a robber, he has been caught by police on one theft & been behind bars. he also demands money with my father. ( my father is retired & going for part time work) my elder brother consistently takes money from my father & couple of times he steals my fathers ATM card & takes money from his account, in the last two years because of my elder brother the unwanted people have come to my door step for all his illegal activities. ( this damages my society immpresion)

My younger sister who is married for the last three years she is another issue for my family, she comes out of one another one reason to take money with my father & me. these two people is continuesly pressuring mentally to do this & not letting  me to live my own family.

To avod these two issues i started to put pressure to my father not to meet elder brother or younger sister & not even go to work. & been telling my father that i can take care of him but not these two people because i have to run my own family with my wife but my father is not co-operative in this & he also started troubling me to provide money to those two, if i dont obey then my father starts using langauges on me & to my wife which is very abusing to my wife.

Now i have decided to keep my father separate & let him leave his life on his own wishes with my elder brother & younger sister & i am ready to provide financial support only to my father as per legal. pls suggest me a process to keep my separate from my family in legal process. Its not that i am not willing to care my father. i am ready to do but only with co-operative manner according to my family situtations. not according to his wishes.

Regards

Mahesh.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register