Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shridhar Patil (Student)     06 June 2012

Threats, false allegation sms, mails and desertation by wife

Sir,

I have got married 2 years back. My wife was in my house for few days after marriage, after that she left for her studies. We have not met after that since I am doing my job far away. Initially we used to speak a lot on phone, but later now I am feeling her as a burden. Since I did not get leaves and also it is far away I did not visit her native, I asked her to visit me but she just avoids giving one reason or another. I have doubt about her mentality & physical health condition since her father is a "ghar-jamai" & she also wants me to became like him.

I am pissed off with her behaviour & have decided not to unite again as she has wasted me 3 years of precious life, caused hugh insult before friends, family & relatives.

I tried to convince her in every way. Some 5 months back once in frustration I told her I will continue my life with some other lady, if she does not come to me within next 1 month.

Now last 5 months I am recieving following threat sms like

- we will meet in police station, telling her relatives political hold.

- false sms of allegation on me & my parents that we insulted her, in front of relatives & neighbours ( which is totally false)

She has hardly lived 7 days in my native after marriage. She made me cancel my honeymoon citing studies & examination reason. In 3 years what she has lived with me is "7" days !!!

- false sms & email she blamed me & my parents that we forced her out of my house.

- she last year admitted she has some kidney problem, she also had sent me sms that her problem is growing.

- she sent sms that she will never come to me again or never want to see my face again in her life.

- sms taunting if i am a man.

6 months back I politely asked her divorce, then she scolded me on phone. Last 6 months my life is on toss. I fear taking her phone call. She always changes her sim & calls. She sms me torture messages. I never replied to any of them. My parents have heart disease so I do not want to trouble them so I have not disclosed them about the same.

I belong to farmer family, but I do good job in a MNC, I have one uncle who is very very old & no brothers & sisters. No relatives backup so I can cope with this mental patient.

I suspect her kidney problem is reason why she is avoiding me. She and her parents have made me scape-goat.

She has deserted me past more than 2 years.

As I have made my mind to go for divorce:

- How to prove desertation ?

- What this sms can help me ?

She have given up her limits & challenged me that I come to her native to her house & speak with her parents. She also challenged me to get divorce.

I have given offer of good amount via mediator, her parents are okay for divorce, but still in worst case if she makes U-turn will this sms, emails can help me ?

Learning

3 Replies

Deep Narayan (learning)     06 June 2012

definately emails and sms will help u.

she is putting u on the strong side by all these activities.

proceed as u r on stronger side.

and dnt fear as she will do nothing.

Deep Narayan (learning)     06 June 2012

if the treats are of criminal nature like treatning of damage of property,life or bodily injury then u can file IPC 383 on them/

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     06 June 2012

It is unfortunate you do not have any matured friend, who can make u to understand the real meaning of the messages sent by your wife.  She does not mean what she is messaging.  She wants to be pampered, cajoled, cared and loved.  You are in your wild imaginations about the status of her father as ghar jamai and her kidney problem and her reluctance to come to your place of work for having relationship.  Take the assistance of elder persons, if possible women, who can bridge the gap between both of you and every thing will be alright.  Do not hurt her by your wild and immatured remarks that you will go with some other lady etc. etc.   Every thing will be alright once proper matured mediator comes into the scene and read the things between the lines and peep into the minds of the people. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register