Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to verify girl/boy character?

Hi All,

As my divorce case is going on in court and will take few years to get the decision.

I already made my mind that I will not live with my first wife as she made my life like a hell.

For utilizing this precious time in searching next wife what should I do so that these many rounds or court/police station will not occur in future.

Learning

9 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 June 2012

Originally posted by :Rajendra kumar

"

As my divorce case is going on in court and will take few years to get the decision.

I already made my mind that I will not live with my first wife as she made my life like a hell.

For utilizing this precious time in searching next wife what should I do so that these many rounds or court/police station will not occur in future.

"

Respecting your thought process which is bad so far as current trend goes, here are my views which you have every right to reject;

Option 1 – Best is to study Law by enrolling yourself in a part / full time course, who knows after the cases are over you may get an offer for internship in my Chamber and or at one of my fellow brothers Chambers and make honest money out of such noble professions.
Reason:

Have read your one too many queries here (nothing wrong posting so many queries I must add). But it seems you are not aware of two anti men Laws in the making; Hindu Marriage (Amendment) Bill and Sexual Harassment Bill. With the first Law if I give you way out to verify character obviously since you are a man you would like a woman's character verified then if suppose you marry her after your divorce and other cases are over then she is eligible for Half of your then property and secondly with second Law in the making, if you as you say to us are in business then you are bound to be hit by Sexual Harassment charges and or Women Reservation in Domestic Workforce Laws if even no women is there in your workforce at that time. So option 1 is currently best bet for men having some brush with in- laws
J .

Option2 -
Take life easy till acquittal and divorce case over and or MCD whatever you end up at the end of your brush with you in-laws and by then you are called one among dozen wise-men of India and you will not be in need to seek further answers to your this question.
Reason:
Today if I tell you way out to verify character and by the time you come out of clutches of Law you are currently in middle of probably new strategy I might suggest then so present way out may not be even applicable then is my view.

However before you hit the sleeping pill reading verbatim reply the best legal way out to your question before me is to hire a detective on Letter Head and seek Character verification with time/date stamped photographs sets of lady having probably clean antecedents as of date of verification is the way to verify character of lady for prospective marriage. But beware the same detective may take double the fees from a smart lady and give her a clean chit so then donot come back especially to me seeking if I should opt now for option 1
J

[Sum -total if you are born with special belssings of lady LUCK then only ask again this question and receive sure-shot answer otherwise gone for fishing is the best self answer].

3 Like

**Victim** (job)     06 June 2012

@ Author,

There is a lot to write on this topic but rather then asking us you should ask yourself what u want out of ur life ?

(Guest)

Thanks TajobsIndia for your knowledge sharing and time.

I will choose option-1  .

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     06 June 2012

Tajob'sindia has given a detailed analysis

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     06 June 2012

generally I do not answer to such questions.  But an exception, I want to respond.  With your first experience, do not develop hatred against women.  Become a healthy human being by not allowing feminine hatred in your psyche.  Adjustability/ adoptability is the key of success in personal and professional life and can enjoy the life utmost, once you develop this character.  In your  future partner, you try to find out only one character, that is adjustability and adotability.  If she has such character, she will become the good life-partner till the end.

2 Like

A.V.Pattanashetti. (Advocate)     06 June 2012

Finish on compromise basis 09448035651

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     06 June 2012

Up's and down's are part of  human life.But we suceed only if we have a positive frame of mind.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Rajendra kumar
"

"

Self-analysis is first of all important..better don,t be in hurry..self-improvement will improve your surrounding enviro letting you meet good people.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Member (Account Deleted)
" tere sister kabhi achchi nehi ho sakta hain.. "

If my sister is good or bad why are you weeping let her husband decide whether she is good or bad.

If she do wrong she will suffer.