LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHISH (STUDENT)     01 June 2012

Vechical used for a criminal offence

my name is amit i was finance a car to my relative on behalf of me,,but they used the car for a criminal offence ..the car is on my name and police arrested me bcoz car is on my name,,they arrested my relative also and then leaved me, but i m to afraid bcoz i m preparing for govt job and dont understand what should i do, pls help me

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     01 June 2012

Dear Ashish, 

1. It is immature to get a vehicle in your name and give it to somebody else. 

2. For what criminal offence did they use the car ? Provide complete details in order for us to suggest any solution. 

ASHISH (STUDENT)     13 June 2012

the police has written in FIR tha they taken the vechical for personal use from me .and used for criminal offence.sir this case in registered under section 302/34 they ran away to their home with the help of my car. police is asking him about the car and i had told him that they took the car from my house and one of thing that at the time when offence takes place i was in examination room( for a govt job). is this thing affect my carrier for govt job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register