Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Haritha (HR Manager)     01 June 2012

Need help: procedure of transferring registration

Lawyers in this group,

First up, many thanks for having such a site. This is very helpful to lay people like me. I had a very specific query: What is the procedure for transferring a flat in my deceased father's name to my mother, who is also his legal heir? I and my sister have already relinquished all rights to my father's property. My mother wants to sell the flat she and my dad had bought many years ago. Any help here would be gratefully received.

Regards

Haritha

Learning

1 Replies

sanjay agarwal (grand daughter)     01 June 2012

my grandfather have a property 4000sq m he had 4 sons after his death property was owned by his wife and after her death the property goes to hr 4 sons equally divided by mutial family settlement my father is 1 shareholder of this property and he had 3 children 2 sons 1 daughter after my parents death the 2 brothers divided the portion between themselves in 2008 and i got married in 1993 and i was born in 1969, 6 months ago i came to know that they are selling off there property after this i claimed 4 my share in jan 2012 in kanpur court ....instead of filling case against 1 of my brother he sold some part of his property in march 2012 is it possible that i am filling a case againt them but instead of this he can sell some part?????????? what should i do know??????????? please reply me soon sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register