Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simranjeet Singh (SSE)     30 May 2012

Stay on rental land

Hi,

We have been running a car garage on a land in patiala from last 30 years and have been paying rent for the same. But, we don't have any proof of agreement or rental reciepts so that we can sau that we have this land on rent. And now the land owner is selling that land and we are worried that we will be asked to leave that land. It really hurts as our 30 years old bussiness will be spoiled.

So, I want to know what should we do take stay on that land as we dont wanna leave that land as we are paying the rent moreover the owner take extra amount (like 1lakh, 50k or 10k) by saying he is in trouble.

One more thing i want mention that this land is buckboard land(we call it in punjabi, in my knowledge i know it's a land of some gareeb sanstha society and it can not fully owned by anyone, it just that one can give KABZA to other and buyer and the buyer pays the taxes to that society).

Please tell me what should we do whether shall we go for stay order or we take KABZA by paying taxes directly to that gareeb sanstha society??

Regards,

Simranjeet Singh

Learning

3 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     30 May 2012

Contact some lawyer in Punjab who knows how to deal with buckboard land.

My father is talking with the lawyer, but still i am trying from my side if i can gather some info cud help me resolve the issue.

regards

Note ->  The land comes under pagadi sytem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register