LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lissing perme (unemployed)     21 May 2012

Arbitary transfer

I have been transfer 3 time in one year by govt.Is there any citation by Supreme Court and High court which prohibit such transfer.Please attach citation.

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2012

You shall need to prove the intention is malafide.Compile all evidences.

@Kumar DoabI!!! don't f find any meaning in you guidance!!!!

@ Lissing Perme!!!!!! 

Transfer is the right reserved with employer. If Employee can establish transfer as malafide the chances of relief are good.Employee should collect evidence to establish malafide in action of employer.

You need to find and prove  meaning in actions of your employer even if you don't find in the posts to your thread!!!!!!

It shall be good if you exihibit the communications on record with your employer to your lawyer.Your lawyer can bring out the merits.Your employer shall certainly place the docs on record when you agitate. 

@Kumar Doab !!Now I got the meaning !!!So you meant 3 time transfer within 1 year is just???

Anyway thanks for quick reply and guidance.

@ Lissing Perme!!

With this the contribution to this thread initiated by you, and your PM's shall end!!!

One or more, you need to agitate with full might to your employer and it shall need more than just emotional outbursts. You shall need to establish  malafide in actions of your employer. More the number of evidences you gather and better the quality brighter shall be your chances to succeed.

You must not agitate to the contributors to your thread.Be discent. The contributors do not even know who your employer is!!!!

Anything wrong then would like to say sorry!!!!! I don't intent to hurt you feeling!!

And I thinks i did mentioned my employer i.e. it is Goverment.

Thanks again for quick guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register