Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan (Owner)     25 May 2012

Legal steps for copyright and trademarks

Respected Authority,

Myself  Rohan Gandhi From Surat and I am Professional Photographer. My question to the authority is that what is the procedure to register the Logo of my company for copyright and trademark and also to get the Copyrights for my Images.. and what will be the average Expense in this procedure.. Hope to get the proper guidence from your side ASAP..

Thanking You,

Your's Respectively,

Rohan Gandhi..

Learning

1 Replies

bijal rathod (Advocate-IP)     27 May 2012

Dear Rohan,

For Trade mark you need to first find the class(s) under which your company trades. You will be required to file applications on form TM-1 for single class and on form TM-51 for multi-classes. Each application should be accompanied by the requisite fees. The applications should be signed by the applicant or the advocate in whose favor a Vakalatnama or Power of Attorney has been executed. The Power of Attorney signed by the party and accepted by the advocate should also be enclosed. You can file the same online as well as physically at Ahmedabad IP office since you belong to Surat.

For Copyright Form IV has to be filled with particulars. Separate applications should be made for registration of each work; Each application should be accompanied by the requisite fees. The applications should be signed by the applicant or the advocate in whose favor a Vakalatnama or Power of Attorney has been executed. The Power of Attorney signed by the party and accepted by the advocate should also be enclosed. You can file it online as well as physically at Delhi IP office.

Each and every column of the Statement of Particulars and Statement of Further Particulars should be replied specifically.

Regards,

bijal rathod

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register