Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeevarathnam (engineer)     23 May 2012

Need help in land document correction

Hi,

I Got a plot in Chennai and made a registry deed with on survey no 509 and sub division 26

but when I went to VAO for Patta transfer he said My plot will comes under subdivision 31 not under 26

then I checked with the adjacent plots, I found that 5 plots next to mine got the subdivision no 31 they ahve registed theiy plot under subdivision 31

that means Plot boundaries and number in the doccuments are correct no issue but the subdivision has been registered in wrong direction for all 6 plots in that row

Now VAO is issue a patta for 509/26 which should be 509/31

Please suggest me the procedure to correct my documents, this was happened in all my parent documents

except the very first document

Thank you

Jeeva

Learning

1 Replies

Sathish Ekambaram (Associate)     18 July 2012

Hi Jeeva,

I met the Same problem and even in my Patta also they given the wrong Sub-Division in 3 Places and even my name also wrong.  Immediately, I infomred this to Surveyor and he corrected the Sub-Division in my Patta in all the 3 places and my name too and signed where ever he updated. Since he made the Correction in my PATTA, he also given the one more sheet which is looks exact like Patta(guess its adangal copy of PATTA).

The important thing is, what ever surveyor updating in our Document he also needs to update in government document.

1. Rectificaiton Patta - I don't thing it will work in Chennai Township.

2. Applying for new Patta -

i) We should know that our all changes has been made in the necessary government Document if it's not changed again we will get the wrong patta.

ii) (or) re-apply for Patta. [ FIR in Police Station is necessary]

Thanks,

Sathish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register