Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod Uchitkar (TC)     03 May 2012

Property

Dear Sir,

I am living at Nagpur in my house whose registered on my mother name, father expired and two brothers also living with their family at same house saperately. mother also living saparately in same house. 

Now older brother with the help of mother trying to sale this property and will share the amount equaly between three brothers and mother i.e 4 share will be arise.

But I did not want to sale this property. How can I stop them.

Can I ask or force them by law to make partition of the present house in four shares. and then they sale their individual partition any way if they want. 

Kindly suggest what can I do to stop them by selling this property. 

I was asked my older brother to sale his share to me in the form of gift deed I will pay the amount to him.

please suggest.

Pramod Uchitkar

Learning

3 Replies

Pramod Uchitkar (TC)     04 May 2012

Thanks for your advice, but yesterday night I got a news that my brother & mother did a deal for selling this house and may be they did agreement also and recd. agreement amount. But they didn't tell me anything.  May I stop them right now. Because I need house to live their with my family. I did not want money but my brother & mother wants money.

Would I get stay order from court or I should contact any local property lawyer.

Please suggest.

Thanks 

Pramod Uchitkar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register