LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ria (Legal)     14 May 2009

NGO - whether reliable

Do you think that the womens organisations (NGO), genuinely work for the cause of women without expecting much remuneration ?

Learning

6 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     14 May 2009

I would say that it all depends on the type of women involved in the organizations. I have seen women involved in rural areas with genuine concern for the upliftment of women without knowing the ABC of various schemes for women and children, and whose only aim is to uplift the well being of the women in the society. Given a proper guidence such NGO can certainly bring about termendous change in the society.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     14 May 2009

agree with mr. assumi. however i would add that it is system/burocracy that currupts the voluntary organisations formed by public spirited persons  with pious objects.

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     14 May 2009

absolutely right..MR.Assumi..all depends on the type of women involved in the organizations...
1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 May 2009

It is hard to say now a daya, it depends on the persons who are in orgnisation.  Some NGO's work genuinely and some not.

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     15 May 2009

Very few are working genuinely with service motive . . .  and the most spend the time to get funds and siphone it

1 Like

Aarti (student)     19 May 2009

Hello Ria, Really very nice and good question. Your question is really time taking for think that womens organization really doing for womens problem? Non governmental organization (NGO) is a term that has become widely accepted for referring to a legally constituted, non-governmental organization created by natural or legal persons with no participation or representation of any government. Thanks for sharing nice information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register