Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishnakumar (software Engineer)     24 April 2012

What is the format of write a complaint for ipc 420

Hi,

One of the dealer of Hero Moto Corp cheated me, I want to submit a complaint at the nearest police station (I think IPC 420 need to filed). What is the format of writing the complaint?

I booked for a hunk bike @ Srinivasa automobiles, chennai on 28th Dec 2011 by paying 20,000 Rs. January end was the delivery, but they did not deliver, and later I paid full amount on 21st Feb, and by 23rd it will be delivered. But they could not deliver it. Later I have asked for refundiing the money, they agreed it on March 08th. By march 20 2012 they given a cheq for Rs 76,100 (which I payed for the bike),a nd its bounced due to insufficient fund. I have reported this issue to Hero moto corp and they have sent mail to dealer and hero South India Office. But later I did not get any response from anyone.

Now 30 days are passed after cheque bounced.... When I submit cheq to my banker, he deducted some amount for the cash withdrawl. cheq issued on 18 March 2012, and its bounced on March 21. Today is April 24th, 30 days are over. Do I need to file NI 138  ( Dealer and staffs are absconded) ?? or IPC 420 direct... ?

So tell me the procedure to file a complaint (420) to the nearest police station. I guess Police will register it...then what I should do?

Thanks

Krishna.

Learning

1 Replies

Krishnakumar (software Engineer)     24 April 2012

Sorry for the spelling mistakes in the title.

Here I give a detailed explanation

A booking amount of Rs. 20,000/- was paid in cash on 28th December, 2011 but even after a month no delivery was made. On the contrary, the full amount was asked for in order for the delivery to be made. On 21st February, I paid the full amount i.e Rs. 76,100/- in cash for a Hunk with double disk and was assured of delivery within another 3 days. This period was extended by another 3 days.On enquiring after this given period, I found that the showroom had been shut down and no phone calls were being received.

On contacting the Chennai Area Sales Manager, Mr. Kiran Kumar I was informed that it takes hardly 3 days to deliver a Hunk bike in Chennai. After he made a call to the dealer, I was told that the bike will be delivered the next day but the same story was repeated all over again and I am still waiting for the bike to be delivered.

I was finally given a cheque for Rs. 76,100/- towards the refund of my money in March but the same bounced and led to Rs. 336/- being charged by the bank, thus bringing my total loss to Rs. 76,436/-

Thereafter, I approached both the dealer and the company innumerable times but neither has the bike ordered for been delivered nor has my money been refunded.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register