LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran S. Mondkar (Manager)     23 April 2012

Withdrawal of booking of n.a. plot

I am Kiran Mondkar residing at Kurla (Mumbai). I did a Spot booking of N.A. Plot in Oct'11 at a Property Expo with Sum of Rs.51,000 against total plot value of Rs.6.0Lac. Marketing person assured me that as this is a spot booking it can be withdrawn if finding not interested after site visit with no cancellation fees & no legality involved.

After actual site visit though the land was with clear title & good plan, I found it not interested at all due to lac of proximity & connectivity of the site in terms of travelling. Site visit done in first week of Nov'11. After considering all the parameters I decided to withdraw the booking.

I informed the same marketing person on 20/11/11 about it & he assured me it will be done with no hazels as we never signed any Allotment or Registration documents where legal terms & conditions involved. But after regular follow-up for last 5 months the returns are not settled saying that firm is facing funding problems.

After delaying it for 5 months marketing person is talking about legality saying that I am on the wrong side. I wonder what kind of legality is involved as I have not signed any documents. Only I have the Booking receipt signed by the partner of the firm with me mentioning all the booking details like cheque details, plot details, final amount & booking amount, etc.

Please advice and guide me to get back my returns.

Regards,

Kiran S. Mondkar

(0) 9869997643

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 April 2012

Write a letter to marketing person or co., to cancell the flat booking, if they didn't responde then issue legal notice claiming interest on the booked amount.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     23 April 2012

You can file a complaint at consumer forum also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register