Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 May 2009

Escape route for Indians human trafficking aboard:

Dear All,

Many Asians and Indians are trapped aboard with a false promise of lucrative jobs etc. In some case false agreement are executed by the foreign agency in the dotted line for Indians seeking for jobs aboard without signing by the other party, and as a result on reaching the aboard soil, the agreement becomes a mere paper and they are forced to work without pay. Under such circumstances, what can the Asians or the Indians do, trapped in this human trafficking to escape from aboard, in case it is in Saudi Arabia, what one can do. Should they approach the NHRC or which agency or authority for their escape route?

Learning

3 Replies

Preetika Aggarwal (Student)     08 May 2009

Respected Sir,

I have read abt that in my Human Rights Course, Actucally there are a lot of option like a Indian can take help of Indian Ambacy, NHRC,  United Nations, and International NGOs like Amnesty International & Internaltional Labour Organisation. All these are very effective organisations, So in the situation of human trafficking, he can contact with them.

Preetika Aggarwal (Student)     08 May 2009

Respected Sir,

I have read abt that in my Human Rights Course, Actually there are a lot of option like a Indian can take help of Indian Ambacy, NHRC,  United Nations, and International NGOs like Amnesty International & Internaltional Labour Organisation. All these are very effective organisations, So in the situation of human trafficking, he can contact with them.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 May 2009

My Dear Preetika,

Thank you for your valuable informations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register