Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shashank verma (proprietor)     23 April 2012

Plz provide case l aw regarding crpc 340

sir,

I wan't to know their is a case against me under sec 138 nia. the facts are as follows my name is shashank verma s/o s.k. verma prop. global associates. the cheque alleged to have been issued by me bears seal. i never recieved any notice at all the notices were issued to mayank verma s/o b.k. verma. the complaint filed aginst mayank verma s/o b.k. verma in yr 2004. but aslater as 2009 they amended the fathers name to s.k. verma  saying it was a typographical mistake. in my home my family used to call me mayank , the complainant contended that he is aware of the fact that my name is shashank verma but because i am also known by mayank he preferred sending that notice by that name.

here what my question is before amendment in 2009 from 2007 to 2008 the processes were issued in name of shashank verma s/o s.k verma is it a perjury if it is can somebody provide me any similer case law. citation

Learning

1 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 April 2012

You had posted this problem earlier also and it was advised that you should go in revision before sessions court, do it now.

No  crpc 340 actions  in such matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register