LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

murali (bsc bed graduate)     21 April 2012

Compensate ground appointment

i am murali my father c.nanjunda swamy died on 16/1/2012 in hospital natural death was working in postal department and my mother died on 30/12/2010.i(murali) and my brother raksh*th are alive his is studying be in private college first year and i applied for compensate ground appointment but they are telling you get your father money na you better look/search for teaching job because i have done bsc bed please help me in this matter..............

Learning

2 Replies

murali (bsc bed graduate)     21 April 2012

i am murali my father c.nanjunda swamy died on 16/1/2012 in hospital natural death was working in postal department and my mother died on 30/12/2010.i(murali) and my brother rakshth are alive his is studying be in private college first year and i applied for compensate ground appointment but they are telling you get your father money na you better look/search for teaching job because i have done bsc bed please help me in this matter in office they told like that please help me sir what should i do please help me sir

Basavaraj G Rotti (Chief Section Supervisor(Legal))     24 April 2012

The CGA ie CopensateGround Appointment for one of the surviving family member is not a matter of right now a days.

This apponintment is offered to only those who are really in destress condotion.  To arrive and to asseess the condition, the dept has formulated some conditions. Such as no of years of left out service of the person died,no of  unmarried daughters, own house, total amount received on account of death, family pension, actual liabilities. on such points marks will be alloted.  If the candidate earns more marks then, say above 55 then he is eligible for CGA.  Therefore you collect all the documents as suggested by the dept. apply in prescribed proforma with all the required documents and try your luck. Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register