LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vickydonor (others)     21 April 2012

Pl answer these queries:498a

fed up with a cruel and domineering wife.expecting 498a etc etc in not too distant future..

pl answer following queries:-

(a) what option is better?...going for divorce on cruelty straightaway or first give her and her family a last chance for marriage counselling...which they will never agree and come up with lots of excuses to avoid that.

(b) i have a mobile phone with inbuilt sound recorder and mem card...does recording valuable admissions of wife in that memory card help?...what are precautions to be taken to admit that as evidence?..like if sound clip is recorded and stays there in memory card but some ringtones etc etc are frequently deleted or added...will it tamper the memory card evidence?...also if some sound clips of her are deleted from mem card and some are kept which are useful..will it be considered tampering...and can it be retrieved by forensic experts later?

(c) a cheque of rs 20000 was given by father of wife one month after marriage saying pls keep the money...u have spent lots of money on marriage...buy some items...take it as my contribution.....Now that good man saying that i demanded that money and harrased my wife...and be prepared for an FIR with evidence of that cheque which u encashed!...Is that damn 20000 a gift or a dowry....what effect of that on my future case?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register