Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     16 April 2012

Summoing to i.o. and none appear

hi all,

in 498a case the matter is turn back to calling of I.O. after 313 statement, but till date i.e. from june 2011 to april 2012 the Investigating officer never appear before court to adduce evidence and prosecution side still summoining him, now my matter is transfer to other judge who too again issued summons to I.O.to presence for evidence before court but despite of several summons and steps i.o. not appear. at time of previous judge the sr. police inspector has send report on saying that they have convey court message thru wireless phones the i.o. also, the previous judge already issued summons and tooks steps to call i.o. but non appearance court took matter further wihtout i.o. evidence, thereafter so many dates gone and now new judge again summoings i.o.

how to proceed for final argument in the matter? and how to asked court to proceed further in the matter without i.o. evidence. kindly advise and remedy before JMFC court. 

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

It seems your case on based on Police report.

Its responsibility of APO( Govt. Lawyer) to call I.O before court for giving evidence.

But you have a best option- appoint a Private Advocate and than submit a application for contempt of court against I.O. Or sent Summon through SSP of your City. SSP will be responsible for this.

Look into the file that How many time summon issued by court and how many times its received by said I.O., whats endorcement on such summons.

Mention all details step by step and submit application. this is good way.

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     17 April 2012

this will prolonged 498a state case, i need some other resolution to speed up the case.

this lady is my ex-wife and she has also filed 498a on her second husband and relatives.

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register