Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STRONG MAN (mr)     13 April 2012

Dvc pending

Dear any one

In my dvc chief examination of petioner cross examination of the petioner and his witness is completed, thereby the chief examination and cross examination of the  respondents and his witness is also complete.Arguments of both petioner and respondents is also completed.now the judge has transfered the case to the other court in the same city.citing heavy burden of cases.case is in judgement stage .is it a proper way .the new judge in the other court does not know about the case never heard the contents of the case plz provide me where it is validated  

Learning

9 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     13 April 2012

you can file an application before CMM praying for retransfer the case to original trial court, where evidence was taken as the presiding judge had the benefit of taking note of demeanour of the witnesses present in the case and also heard the arguments.  You can also say that at this stage, transfer of the case, in which final arguments are heard, delay the matter and cause injustice to the parties.

STRONG MAN (mr)     14 April 2012

Dear Sir,

my heartfelt thanks for ur response.Sir i also bring to ur notice that the petioner has made lot of allegations about 10 pages and never provided proof of evidence in whatever manner where it is documented or in any other manner but at the same time i have provided all the documents which they were claiming by fabricating the things for example salary ,my position in the company and my property,Also she was working in a private school  but she has given in the chief statment the she has nothing  she is not working and she has no source of income and she claimed that she is depending on his father and brother and at the same time she claimed in her chief that her father has nothing to feed.But by the gods grace i could able to trace her employment in the FIR copy of the 498A where she claimed her occupation as private teacher with her signature and signature of the police  station incharge with station stamp.Now my question is since we could trace the document of her false statment and argued in the argument stage and they are afraid that they may not get maintainence and might have thier lawyer played some sort of foul game in this matter since their lawyer is closely associated member of their family.can this statment of her as not working in any where in the chief and mentioning as private teacher in the FIR copy of 498A can be a chance for perjury case.PLZ PROVIDE ME WITH UR VALUABLE SUGGESTION TO HOW TO GO IN THIS REGARD SINCE IAM IN CITY A AND THE CASE IS IN CITY B WHICH IS ALMOST 400KM FROM MY CITY       ####REGARDS####

STRONG MAN (mr)     14 April 2012

Dear Sir,

my heartfelt thanks for ur response.Sir i also bring to ur notice that the petioner has made lot of allegations about 10 pages and never provided proof of evidence in whatever manner where it is documented or in any other manner but at the same time i have provided all the documents which they were claiming by fabricating the things for example salary ,my position in the company and my property,Also she was working in a private school  but she has given in the chief statment the she has nothing  she is not working and she has no source of income and she claimed that she is depending on his father and brother and at the same time she claimed in her chief that her father has nothing to feed.But by the gods grace i could able to trace her employment in the FIR copy of the 498A where she claimed her occupation as private teacher with her signature and signature of the police  station incharge with station stamp.Now my question is since we could trace the document of her false statment and argued in the argument stage and they are afraid that they may not get maintainence and might have thier lawyer played some sort of foul game in this matter since their lawyer is closely associated member of their family.can this statment of her as not working in any where in the chief and mentioning as private teacher in the FIR copy of 498A can be a chance for perjury case.PLZ PROVIDE ME WITH UR VALUABLE SUGGESTION TO HOW TO GO IN THIS REGARD SINCE IAM IN CITY A AND THE CASE IS IN CITY B WHICH IS ALMOST 400KM FROM MY CITY       ####REGARDS####

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 April 2012

Either the case would be transferred back ot fresh arguments would be advanced in the instant case in front of the new magistrate.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

STRONG MAN (mr)     16 April 2012

Thank you sonee ji also plz clarify to my next query which is following to ur answer i will be very much thankful to u  eagerly waiting for your response 

REGARDS

STRONG MAN (mr)     18 April 2012

Dear ALL 

Query :whether court accept TALAQ given through DARUL QAZZAT islamic body.If so if the other party contest the TALAQ in the court ,will the court take in to consideration of such TALAK and validate it ,because as per muslim personal law If TALAQ is prononuced by a husband then the relationship will become HAARAM (illegal).

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 April 2012

The court normally accepts Talaak, but it proceeds to settle all other issues.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

STRONG MAN (mr)     19 April 2012

Dear Sir,

my heartfelt thanks for ur response.Sir i also bring to ur notice that the petioner has made lot of allegations about 10 pages and never provided proof of evidence in whatever manner where it is documented or in any other manner but at the same time i have provided all the documents which they were claiming by fabricating the things for example salary ,my position in the company and my property,Also she was working in a private school  but she has given in the chief statment that she has nothing  she is not working and she has no source of income and she claimed that she is depending on his father and brother and at the same time she claimed in her chief that her father has nothing to feed.But by the gods grace i could able to trace her employment in the FIR copy of the 498A where she claimed her occupation as private teacher with her signature and signature of the police  station incharge with station stamp.Now my question is since we could trace the document of her false statment and argued in the argument stage and they are afraid that they may not get maintainence and might have thier lawyer played some sort of foul game in this matter since their lawyer is closely associated member of their family.can this statment of her as not working in any where in the chief and mentioning as private teacher in the FIR copy of 498A can be a chance for perjury case.PLZ PROVIDE ME WITH UR VALUABLE SUGGESTION TO HOW TO GO IN THIS REGARD SINCE IAM IN CITY A AND THE CASE IS IN CITY B WHICH IS ALMOST 400KM FROM MY CITY       ####REGARDS####

STRONG MAN (mr)     26 April 2012

Dear All 

plz can any one answer to my above query i will be very much thankful to u

regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register