LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Charu (advocate)     07 April 2012

Practise in taxation field

I am a registered advocate and I have completed my LL.M in Business Law. Now I want to join practise. But I am confused which field of law should I start practising first. I had taken taxation law in my LL.B. I want to gain more and more knowledge ine every sphere of law, especially procedural laws. But now I have an option to join practise first in Taxation field also. What should I do? Is it possibloe to start my caree in taxation first and then I can work under any other advocate, practising Civil and Criminal Law? Which would be more benefical?

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 April 2012

You can do both.

C. P. CHUGH (Practicing Lawyer)     08 April 2012

If you are not looking for Financial Support, right now, you can adventure into any sphere of law to gain knowledge and expereince. Mind it knowledge does not convert into finances unless rigoursly practiced. My advise is to be a successful professional choose any one of your interest and devote all of your engeries to perfect it.  No profession is less than any other if followed sincerly and diligently.

(Guest)
I don’t have the same opinion that making friends from poor family lead to troubles or does lending clothes to people from deprived families. If you will make friends from gutter or sewer, there are chances that they become better person. I have friends from very poor family but they don’t steal, children of my maid servant play in my children’s room, they never took a single toy or gadget which is strewn around. She lives in a condensed flat in outskirt area, where her husband working at as clerical officer in a school , he has used motorbike. Children are studying well to become India’s tomorrow‘s heads. I don’t know about medical officers in Pune University but honesty is not related to Gareebi. I don’t have any kindness for people who used borrowed contacts to threaten or harass others wasting their money. Such people are poor but they are Goonda elements. Why was her father encouraging criminality? If a girl was failing in all subjects, being transferred from one college to another for completion of education. Claiming a guy, his boyfriend who does not want to recognize her or she lost her virginity, while poor girl started having s*x at very early age on regular basis. I admit that girls lose their credibility. But having a police record is binding by law, where it has to be mentioned. I don’t know about prostitution but lack of money, living a good life, peer pressure to match their life standards could be grounds. But punishment in must if s*x trade or some racket is going on, no one uses SIM for calling men in exams, for these call girls money is more important than exams. I have trust in my maid, she is a good person, her children dine with my children. I think girls don’t steal, but this girl Bhakti Naidu also threatened. All must use RTI to access her criminal record, while police must make further enquiry to s*x trade.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register