LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mitul Kumari (Practicing Advocate)     06 April 2012

Pls help

It so happened today that my ticket was from cst to pune and boarding karjat in (Deccan Queen train no.12123) and i boarded da trn frm cst
Den..
Is it considered as ticket less travel up to karjat ? It so happened today that my ticket was from cst to pune and boarding karjat in (Deccan Queen train no.12123) and i boarded da trn frm cst
Da tc is telling me dat it is considered as an ticket less travel and u will hav to pay the diffrence amt and the fine for ticket less travel. 

Learning

7 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     06 April 2012

see the railway rules

u r supposed to pay for the travel you did without ticket.

Mitul Kumari (Practicing Advocate)     06 April 2012

But my ticket is frm cst only boardin was karjat n paid d full fare frm CST to Pune. Then how is it TICKETLESS

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 April 2012

yes TC is right.

Dipesh kumar (system engineer)     07 April 2012

I want to file a petition in high court .regarding that can i represent myself if i am no law degree holder.?pls also mention the procedure and fee(both for personnel and PIL) I WILL BE THANKING TO WHOM who wil reply.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 April 2012

FOR MR DIESH,

you may represent yourself for your own case and pil filed by you.

you can not represent the cases of others. law degree and membership of bar required for it.

for ms kumari,

your question not clear to me as because am  not familar with the route.

here i want to share one of my experience.

one day i traveled from bilaspur to bhilai. the concerned booking clerk gave me ticket from bilaspur to shadhol. i overlook the matter and i reached bhilai. at bhilai station the ticket checker saw my ticket and declered me as wt. according to rule i were really wt. but i had valid ticket from bilaspur to shadol. the time printed on ticket shows that just after purchase this ticket, i started travel to bhilai. here it is to be noted that from bilaspur to bhilai and shadol are diffrent routes/trains and the fair is same. the ticket checker did not allow me to go outside. i remembered well that i asked for bhilai and not shadol. there is reason or cause to purchase ticket for shadol and immediately catch the train foe bhilai. they detained me about two hours. thereafter someone came and agreed that it might be possible that it is mistake of counter clerk and let me allow to go.

on that day according to law i were a wt but rly staff considered and allow me to go.

Dipesh kumar (system engineer)     07 April 2012

Thanks mr. Arup.i also want to know that the procedure and fees structure in order to file cases........

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     07 April 2012

Hi Mitul

You finally got your reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register