Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand (Clerk)     07 April 2012

Policitican shouls sacrifice everything

Dear All,

The main controversial issue in India is Politics; it is the starting point for everything.  

In our country, as there is heavy competition for people approaching to serve the nation as politicians, there is every need to minimize the number and to filter the persons - logical filtration is required.  When people prepared to serve the nation, should also prepared to sacrifice everything for the nation.  Serving the nation is an immense job; one should surrender all his possessions to the nation to take up the job as a politician.  That replicates the earnest attitude.  Procedure should be adopted in such a way that, persons had to panic to take part in the politics, and there shall not be any competition with the politics participation.

Ultimate aim of every politician (99%) is to accumulate hefty no. of assets during their ruling phase.  There should be more parameter / factors to be fulfilled to become politician. For IAS officer more factors need to fulfill, but not to politician.  Armed forces are sacrificing more staying far away from their family life with their true services to the nation – why not politicians.

As an ordinary citizen of this country, I very much worried about the present politics.  It’s my duty, primary responsibility to bestow my attitude in this regard for public wellbeing as well the nation.

Strict needful action to save the nation in the interest of public is very much need of the day

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register