Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niraj Saini (Senior Manger)     03 April 2012

Please help..need guidance

Hi,

I am Niraj...Me and my wife have a common male friend. I spoke to him and also met him 2-3 times. He become good friend of my wife and she used to talk to him on phone and send normal friendship sms for last 3-4 months.

Today we received a shocking call from this common friend's wife and she blamed that my wife is having an affair with her husband because they often talk / sms on phone.

I tried to convince her that there is nothing like that and they are just friends but she said if my wife will continue to speak to this guy then she will hang herself and commit suicide. She also said that she once hanged herself in past when some neighbors saved her. After listening this, I guaranteed her that from now on me and my wife will never call / sms her husband.

I have full faith on my wife but I am bit worried because of the statements above from this lady.

Can you please guide me what precautions should I take in this case....Do I need to file a complaint against that friend and wife in local police station that we will not be responsible if she do anything wrong to her. OR if anything else can be done.....Please guide...Thanks

Niraj

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 April 2012

Dear Niraj

talk to your wife and handle the situation amicably, left to call or sms to that friend, if any friendship breck the home it is better to breck the friendship.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     03 April 2012

And need not worry about the calls & SMSs that have happened till date. U not held responsible if she wants 2 hang herself.

Break all contact from this couble............sooner the better

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register