Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (na)     02 April 2012

Income tax return of fil

Hi Experts,

I have filed a Tax Evasion Petition agains my Brother's In Law FIL as he and her daughter filed false 498a case on our family. Mr. FIL given his statement in Police and court that he had spent 15lac rupee in her daughter marriage. We got all the docs after chargesheet filed by police. I have sent a TEP to Income Tax that the person who merely a group D employee stated that he spent Rs. 15lac which is not proportionate to his income. I follow up with my RTI applicaiton and asked status for IT returns and aciton taken report on my application. PIO rejected my application and given reason that information is related to personal in nature but he told me unofficialy that he is not a income tax payee. Afterwards i filed First Appeal and FAA also reject my application and said its personal information and cannot be given. I am planning to file a 2nd appeal in CIC since my brother FIL is not a income tax payee.

My Questions?

Can i file a fresh application and ask wheter Mr. FIL is registered under Incomet Tax ?

Shall i file a complaint  in CIC and Chief commission of Income tax since the judgements which i have annexed with my application FAA and PIO even not talk about in his decision? (No. CIC/LS/A/2010/001044­DS) 

Can Income Tax hide the details or given reason that informatoin is a personal information despite the person is not register in Income Tax and not a income tax payee.

Looking forward for your prolonged help and support.

Thanks...Krishna

Learning

2 Replies

Pradeep (Proprietor)     05 April 2012

In respect of IT Returns the CIC has been holding that the same falls under Personal Nature and has been rejecting the application.  You may however take up the matter during the hearing of your case saying that the said person is Group D employee and does not have the known source of income to give you Rs. 15 lacs. 

Sam (Financial Adviser)     06 April 2012

There are certain benefits on paying the Income tax regularly. Income tax is applicable on the  income of every individual, company or any other person. There are Income Tax departments for each country and it regulates the criteria of payable amout. But for certains criteria there is no any type of tax applicable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register