LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJESH KUMAR THAKUR (INSPECTOR)     31 March 2012

Service resignation related

Sir, I R K THAKUR joined in CISF (Ministry of home affairs) on 13.12.2002 as Sub-Inspector and now serving as a Inspector/Executive at RGI Airport Hyderabad from 31.05.11. I applied SSC Combined graduate level examination in Jan 2011 at that time I was working in CISF as a Sub-Inspector( Grade pay 4200.00), I had applied the form through proper channel and department had already given the NOC to appear for the examination. The result of SSC Combined graduate level examination 2011 published on 30.03.2012, I have been selected for the post of Divisional Accountant under CAG (with grade pay 4200.00), in between I have been promoted from Sub-Inspector to Inspector from grade pay 4200.00 to 4600.00 on dated 31.05.2011. I want to join in Divisional Accountant under CAG (with grade pay 4200.00) with technical resignation for betterment of my life and family future.

Sir, kindly advise me the legal procedure to join as Divisional Accountant under CAG (with grade pay 4200.00) from present job.

Learning

4 Replies

S.K.Maanav (International President International Hindu Personal Law Board)     31 March 2012

Write a resignation letter describing all facts and enclosed all relevant documents and also mention the date of departure from this department it should be before last date of joining to next deptt. The letter should b sent to appointing authority through proper channal and a advance copy may be sent to him directly.

RAJESH KUMAR THAKUR (INSPECTOR)     05 April 2012

can i get technical resignation ? kindly give me the suggestion or prescribed me the book

RAJESH KUMAR THAKUR (INSPECTOR)     08 April 2012

Sub: Seeking technical resignation regarding.

Sir,

I CISF No. 023200168 Inspector/Exe Rajesh Kumar Thakur have been working in CISF from 13.12.2002. I need your suggestion in my under mentioned case -

1.         I had applied SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2011 through proper channel and department has given me “No Objection Certificate” regarding this examination on dated Jan’2011

2.       At the time of application I was working as sub-inspector (Group C at time of application but now placed in group B) in pay scale 9300 – 4200- 34800, and appeared for the said examination.

3.       In between, I have been promoted from Sub-Inspector (PAY SCALE 9300-4200-34800) to the rank of Inspector/Exe, group – B, (PAY SCALE 9300-4600-34800) on dated 31.05.2011.

4.       My date of birth is 01.03.1978 and availed 03 years age relaxation provided to central government servant for applying SSC examination,

5.       Right now, I have been selected for the post of Divisional Accountant (PAY SCALE 9300- 4200 34800), of lower grade pay and lower group – C.

6.        I wish to join new post of lower grade (ie from GP 4600 to GP 4200) and lower group (ie group B to group C) for the betterment of my carrier & future, and better facility of family accommodation provided for Divisional Accountants ie 100% employee of total strength were provided either government quarter or HRA. But in CISF only 45% of total posted strength of the said unit was provided either government quarter or HRA and rest have to stay remain in barracks without family.  Also in CISF we have to attend regular regimental duties other than routine duty which is very hectic. Also in CISF we have to perform in night shifts and regular all India posting after certain interval etc.

Q1) Is it possible to relieve from this post technically?

Q2) Can I get pay protection?

If any suggestion kindly give reference (book or Judgment) and if possible kindly send it to my below mentioned e-mail /address

Mail id:   rajeshkthakur1978@gmail.com

Address:

R K THAKUR, Insp/E

CISF COMPLEX, Coy - C

PO: MAMIDIPALLI,

VIA: KESAVAGIRI,

DISTT: RANGAREDDY,

HYDERABAD, AP.  PIN 500005.

MB NO. -  9441233121

RAJESH KUMAR THAKUR (INSPECTOR)     08 April 2012

kindly give me the suggestion and concerned rules of technical resignation

Leave a reply