LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gudiya (staff)     30 March 2012

Save marriage

one of my friend has been thrown out of home by her husband and inlaws now she is very much afried to live with her mil though still she wants to live with her husband but her mil and husband want her to first live with mil atleast for 6 to 8 months meanwhile they ve also sent a notice to my friend saying that my friend has  ill treated them all and tortured them very much and left the home by her own will with her relatives along with jwallery(which was given by the inlaws)and 350000 money.my friend has sent the reply to the notice that she never wanted to be sepreated by them all and she is ready to live as they all want.i just wanted to know what else my friends inlaws can do to harm her and what my friend should do please suggest

Learning

3 Replies

Sameer12345 (SSE)     30 March 2012

Your friend's husband and MIL's Allegation seems to be true.

Your friend didn't want to stay with Husband and MIL and that was why She left home.

Now Your Friend wants to go back to home. 

Ask your friend to proceed with anything good without waiting further.  Situation might get worst.

1 Like

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     30 March 2012

no big issue yet framed.go for amicable settlement along with elders of both family.regards

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Sameer12345
"

Your friend's husband and MIL's Allegation seems to be true.

Your friend didn't want to stay with Husband and MIL and that was why She left home.

Now Your Friend wants to go back to home. 

Ask your friend to proceed with anything good without waiting further.  Situation might get worst.

"

I disagree.The cunning in laws first tourtured the lady, when threw out  of home...now somebody must tell them that what they did may be dangerous to them!So they consulted lawyer and sent notice to grab her streedhan...wah wah....

Mr S1234....you must have been such a innocent man right?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register