LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siyaram verma (CMD)     27 March 2012

Getting delay in justice

I have filed a case for demarketion of a joint property.since last 8 month i am following on every date in the court.This a joint property in me & my fathers name,

1-Registry is in both the name me & father only.
2-Will is attached where my father clearly mentioned that this property is brought by me & my father name

3-Bank pass book submitted for all EMI'S paid by me

4-I am the only taking care and having possession in this property,father stays in another house.

now he is saying i have not done this will i have forced him to made this will,

every witness and evidence i have given and submitted which proves that i am 50% owner of the house ,even the loan aggreement copy says that we both are the only owner than why court is not giving me the digree..

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 March 2012

Every partition involves an exchange of interests in properties. Every co-parcener, as every co-sharer, is entitled to a share in every inch and in every particle of the joint properties.

siyaram verma (CMD)     27 March 2012

I do understand and agreed 

but delay in justice is equals to unjustice

i brought that house not to understand the law fault,i have simply applied for deecree for 50% of house as i am the joint owner of 50% and my loan agreement ,my passbook and possession proves than again ?

This is the only reason lier get benifited in such law and truth get disappointed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register