LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanchan Madan (NA)     24 March 2012

Divorce

My son's JS case is going on. Completed one year separation (14 months). Mediation report  failed. (We are not interested in compromise).Maintenance case is on. Wife working earning apprx. Rs 47K p.m.next hearing in April.          Wife has posted allegation against son, father & mother which she can not prove. Have also written the expenses incurred on marriage escalated to  three times higher.Although they have written list of articles enclosed given by them but not enclosed with the papers sent by her lawyer with our copy nor with our lawyer's copy.

The new law that says wife files Divorce =Husband can not contest. we are confused in our case will she file Divorce or just prolong

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

If judiciary sepration  case is going on than which behalf wife will file  divorce case. If one year left than by mutual - both party can find judiciary sepration.

Rahul (Consultant)     24 March 2012

Hi, My Wife is staying away from me since last six months with her brother..she is working in a reputed company.. she has done that earlier as well..i have tried to speak to her so many times to solve the matter but she is not saying anything and just wasting my and her time....she has not called me even a single time and not visited the place where we use to stay togethet..now i am feeling very helpless as about my future.. and i am really scared with this court and all...please advise what should i do...can i file divorce on this basis...is there any thing which i need to take care of?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 March 2012

Kanchan,

After one year of JS divorce can be filed. Do it before the new law is passed.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 March 2012

Rahul.

On the presented facts, divorce is not maintainable.

Be in touch with an effective lawyer to take things forward.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register