LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kumar (Asso)     13 March 2012

Harrasment by the police officer

I would like to seek all of your attention to the factum of the unfortunate and unjust incident which requires your just intervention .For understanding my plight I find it desirable to acquaint  your worthy self with the facts. The incident occurred in front of  Police station.

Whilst on my way to see my doctor. I was asked to stop at the above mentioned location by a  Policemen officer, being a law abiding citizen with utmost respect for the law I followed the direction and pulled over my vehicle immediately. The policemen asked for the document s of the vehicle, I at once obliged and handed over the documents to them. The said documents were handed over to the police officer was hell bent to harass me.

He started abusing and used filthy language against me, since I belong to a respectable family I asked him not to use such foul words on this He and the constables with him manhandled and roughed me and took me to the Police station. I was shocked as   I was not expecting such behavior from the Police officer of highest level .I asked him if I was being arrested or the reasons for taking me to the police station but the same were not disclosed to me clearly for the reason that they wanted to subject me to humiliation. The officer snatched away my Mobile Phone and helmet and smashed them on the Road. I was made to sit in the police station for 4 hours and he also threatened me that if I complained to higher authorities he would falsely implicate me with serious charges.

For the undue harassment which I have suffered at the hands of the police officer and his constables what should I do in this regard Since such Policemen not only brings shame to the department but also dent the faith and respect of general at large.

I invite your comments and advice  and what need to be done in this regard.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register