LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     12 March 2012

Maintanace to wife

My wife desert me without any sufficient reasons. She is not ready to live with me in my village because she forced to me live in big City. Now she files DVAct and 125 crpc with respect to maintaance. The respondents are me, my mother , father (pensioner) and my brother. I have lost my business and shop is shuttered down due to mental tension and depresion, BP traetement are going on.   I have no income right now & looking for new business/jobs. There is any responsibilty  will create to my parents because they are respondnets in DV Act 2005. 

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   12 March 2012

Your parent have no reponsiblity for maintenance allowance,they have only defend the D.V. Act case .File a show cause/objection petition in maintenance case that you have no sufficent income,but you have to pay minuimum allowance as per Court's order.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     12 March 2012

I concur with Bhadara Sir.

shreya (propritor)     13 March 2012

i have an issue. i got married recently (arranged). i was not told about her sister mental condition . she is alright but a slow learner and sometimes acts stupid. i see a harmonal disorder in my wife s appearances. in our caste family background is considered most important , can this be a valid reason for separation in case if i want to stay separated . personally speaking iam not happy with my marriage life . as my relatives forced me to get married . also i was told that she is working for a MNC company but no where in her appointment lettter its been mentioned . financial condition is also important while getting married . kindly suggest

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     13 March 2012

Can my father is responsible to give maintance and/or other expenses to my wife under DV Act2005 from my father's pension and savings. 

stanley (Freedom)     15 March 2012

You father is in no way responsible to give maintanence or other expenses under DV ACT .

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     17 March 2012

(1) But, In DV Act05, there is no clearly mention that the only husband is responsible to maintain  wife. As per sec 2(q) of DV Act 05,  the  respondents are husband and relatives of husband. Courts sends summons to me only but respondents made in complaint are my family including mother.  

(2) Can my wife file seperately a complaint in 498A afetr DVA Atc to haraase my family in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register