Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akshay raja (student)     08 March 2012

Obstructing our playtime

Good morning sir.

This is akshay from standard 10 residing in a flat in chennai. As i have mentioned above a family of two aged couples always find irritating when we play cricket inside our colony which has an ample space enough for boys like us to play. The playground inside our colony is nearly the length of a tennis court. we do play slow but they keep watch on us from their window which is directly outside our playground and start shoutin if even the ball nears their house. its the only time we talk with our friends and have a quality time together. To my knowledge the ball has not hit any of their glasses or window panes but they always say that it has hit their window and starts scolding us. We don't want to hurt them or do any kind of wrong activities but is there any possible methods of clearing this problem?

(pls note: to my knowledge no other person living in their houses tries to disturb our play and they just advice us if it hits on their cars or window panes. But they are the only ones who are waiting for an oppurtunity mostly siiting near their window as if they are paid for capturing us)

SINCERELY,

A.AKSHAY RAJA.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register