Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viaji kirthi (Manager)     05 March 2012

Rti is accepted by the railway's sent through post office

NAMASTHE"

Many thanks for the reply I received from the Isac Gabrei sir & ho. members, yesterday Only i received the letter from the Soth western Raiway, The Following is the Information I received,

With reference to your appeal dt.21.02.2012,it is noticed that your are Quoting Sec 5 (2) of RTI act, 2005 from as per notification dated 16.09.2005 from the ministry of personnel public Grievnces & Pension. as per RTI ( Regulation of Fee and Cost) Rules, 2005 (central) as amended by GSR 294(E), dt 17.05.06"a request for obtaining information under Sub- section(1) of SEc 6 shall be accompained by an application feee of RS.10/- by way of cash against Proper receipt or D.D or Bankers Cheque or Postal order (Amended GSR 2949 (A) 17.05.06) Payable to the Accounts officer of the Public Authority" ( copy enclosed ). A copy of notification dt F.NO> 340128(S) 2005 - Ett(B) dt. 17.09.2005, issued by Ministry of personnel, Public Greivances & pensions DEP. of personnel & Training is also enclosedherewith for ready Refence.

DY G.M (G)  & Cpio, Soth wwestern Railway, HUbli and Finacial Adviser & cheif Accounts Officers & South westrern Railway, Accounts officer are designated as public Authority for railway organisation. There is no provision to transwer RS. 10 paid by you to Postal authority to railways through UCR Receipt.

And the ACPIO, had oce again requset to send the Prescribed fee to Accounts officer and the Requested information will be sent.

As per members advice, How I can Defend my case, as per your Earlier adice I apllied to the First Appealent Authority.

Thanks -------Vijai Kirthi, Mandya

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

The Babus are trained to deny information any way possible. The efforts they have taken to negate would have been halved had they furnish the reply. I am also planning to take the railways on the various quota incl HO(High Official Quota) in all mail/express trains.Those are simply mis-used. I wish to send my query online followed by RTI application . Is there any such provisions.?

(Guest)

I have submitted one query to SCR , Sec/Bad Division. Today Database officer spoke to me asking for some clarification. I have given the clarification. It seems things are moving in the right direction. I had asked for details of berths in 3A for a particular train which left Secunderad on 23 Apr .2012. Once the reply is recd I will share the info as In my view that will certainly be an eye opener as to how in the name of various quota namely Foreign Tourist Quota, Railway High Official Quota, Parliament House quota etc etc more than 60 percent of the berths for each and every train of our great Indian railways are mis-used in collusion with the reservation officials , great IRCTC, Agents and Touts.

Rocker (n/a)     09 August 2012

You are correct that quotas are misused. This misuse is being done with all kinds of quotas including SC/ST/OBC quotas etc. All kinds of quotas or quota politics should be stopped without delay since all are equal before the Constitution and law. Quotas create inequality among people.

(Guest)

Now you are back to your Manuwadism once again.If you are serious about end of casteism start with denouncing your UPPER CASTE BY BIRTH BY DEFAULT (DNA unverified) TAG. IAC as well as YFE are fighting your battle with Mukhota on. Being a Brahmin by Caste by birth (again DNA unverified) one can lord over at least one temple in the neighbourhood which is now-a-days are the MADARASAS equivalent to ferment fundamentalistic terrorism. So do not get into argument where there is a constitution and a democracy is still in vogue (especially you are a Lawyer by default).

I have raised the question of the discretionary quota not mandated by the constitution. Discretionary quota for some category are required ( being in defence I know harsh it was to move at shortest possible notice from one corner of the country to another corner). But those are mis-used and as it is known that top echelons of all the governmental in the central as well as in the state run enterprises are held hostaged till today by the upper castes Manuwadi Manhoos who were not there because they are the most merited but because they have inherited a system which was fit for the colonial sahebs and still being followed as it benefits the upper castes only.

I am sure you will find your place in the IAC as well as (Misquided ) Youth For Equality Forum who oppose anything and every thing which helps SC/ST/OBCs on their upward mobility but never ever oppose MANAGEMENT QUOTA, NRI/PIO quota as it is their kith and kin settled abroad ( again at the cost of gove exchequers).

So please change your mindset and look beyond your caste by birth (DNA unverified) TAG.

Rocker (n/a)     09 August 2012

Hey you, don't make personal attacks like an idiot. Instead of telling others, you get your DNA verified first to know who you are. Instead of using your castiest based rotten mindset, talk with reasoning and logic. If quotas of one type can be misused, surely other type of quotas can be misused. It is a fact that quota politics of reservation is being misused for purely political gain. Constitution or no Constitution, enough misuse of quotas, now they need to go for establishing real and true equality. The realty is you find bitter to accept the truth. Learn to accept the truth.

(Guest)

Jor Ka Jhatka dhire se laga.

Now it's time ripe that all of you like minded people get your DNA verified or you may be barking at the wrong tree.

Rocker (n/a)     12 August 2012

Same garbage that you are uttering is also equally applicable to you.

(Guest)

So you retreat? Now change your mindset. Teach some good things to your own children also.

Rocker (n/a)     12 August 2012

No question of any retreat, it is your imagination. You better change your rotten mindset and teach good things to yourself and your children. No more time to waste with people of unreasonable mindset. No reply any more to you no matter whatever garbage you type. Thank you. Bye

(Guest)

GIGO But to remind you please ask your brethern at IAC and YFE to clarify their stand on 50000 crores stashed in the secret chambers of the hindu temples and management quota for the upper castes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register