Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     29 February 2012

How to ask court to give conincide date for 498a, dvc, mc

Hi,

How to ask court to give coincide date for all the cases 498A, DVC, MC, Now they are giving in different dates, i want them all together should run in a single date rather than running in different dates.

I heard about a CrPC one section, in that we can apply to the court to run the all cases on a single date when they have same allegations.

Thanks,

Learning

7 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     29 February 2012

these are different cases and would be governed by diffeent laws like Crpc and Dv act and so undr diffeent courts would not be clubbed under a single court and judge.

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     01 March 2012

all are in a single court

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 March 2012

You can request the court .  Normally court will grant on the same day when other cases are posted.

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     01 March 2012

Can i give application to the Hon'ble Court to post the cases on single date, if so do i have to mention any section of Crpc, just a prayer is enough?

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     01 March 2012

just pray is enough.regards

Ravi chaturvedi (Partner)     01 March 2012

Make an application that all the matters are identical to each other. Surely you will get the same date

rajiv_lodha (zz)     01 March 2012

If applicable, write that u have to come from a far off place on different court dates. It ammounts to financial losses & a big harassment to ur health etc

rajiv

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register