Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramchander S (Mech Engg)     28 February 2012

Judgement home loan foreclosure - icici bank vs sanjay kuma

Hi,

Can anyone provide the judgement where the Chandigarh Consumer Court asked ICICI Bank to pay Rs 50000 as penalty when the complainant Sanjay Kumar Garg approached it for wrongful foreclosure charges of his home loan.

I have  a similar case. Thanks.

https://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/icici-bank-levies-foreclosure-charges-on-loan-to-compensate/451191/

Learning

6 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     28 February 2012

you can search this website surely you will get

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 February 2012

Consumer Forum/Commission judgement can be searched at:

confonet.nic.in/

You may try.

Learned experts/members having the judgemnt can also provide the judgement or link.

1 Like

Ramchander S (Mech Engg)     28 February 2012

judgement is not available on this site

icicibankcare (Bank)     07 March 2012

Hi Ramchandra,

We would like to assist you regarding your concern. Please send us your contact details to care@icicibank.com & our official will get in touch with you soon. Refer "2720137" in the subject line.

Regards,

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 March 2012

Although the bank has approached you now due to your post in a legal forum, you may keep on posting the details till the bank begs apology in writing, matter is resolved in line with law of the land, your rights as citizen of the country, and to your satisfaction.

ganeshram gupta (prop)     20 August 2012

sir

can any one provide cases against floating intt rate in icici bank home loan. i am being charged @16.5%+od intt +cheque bouncing charges 225 per cheque. i am unable to understand that i am financed by bank or by a dacoit.

pl provide some cases. it is strange on legal authority to vigil on malpractice of bank.

parshuram

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register