Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parthasaradhy (VP Technology)     28 February 2012

Business service denial or negligance

Dear Sir,

When we are denied good service by business or when we are put to trouble in the form of ignorance non reply etc by business and the customers undergo trouble under what section can we penalise business to payus compensation. These days business have become more like gambling and licensed cheaters they care a damn for customers and simply ignore them. They are advertising something great and are not providing what they promise and are ripping away people of their precious money. Most of the citizens are not going to court because they feel that it is a slow and laborious process and that the system is corrupt. I have not seen a single builder in this entire country who is atleast 25% honest. Then how can we say our future is secure. Are there not any more bold individuals in this country who can fight this monster. Coming back to the point please let me know the sections under whcih the businesses could be prosecuted for denial of service for negligent service for not delivering what they promise because beleving them lot of citizens are loosing their future . I was not able to write my exams on time because of faults from both BSNL and tata photon and have lost a part of my future tell me one individual in this whole country who will understand and help there are none so I want these guys to pay me compensation for their stupid service because of which I was trapped.

Learning

3 Replies

C. P. CHUGH (Practicing Lawyer)     29 February 2012

Availing Buisness is not our fundamental right and when one simply refuses to do business with you, he may have his own reasons for not doing business and No one can ask him to do so.  However if some one chooses to do business with you and then fails to deliver what has been promised or their is deficiency in services sought to be provided, Consumer Protection Act is here to help you.  if you have been cheated or have been offered services which are sub-standard or not upto mark, you may file application with the District Forum of Consumer Court at your district and I hope you would get justice there.

Charyulu KVN (Senior Manager - Admin)     02 March 2012

There are so many MLM Schemes as well as Fixed Income Plans offered by the share brokers/companys, espcially forext market trading.  Since the returns are attractive,most of the innocent people are investing their hard earned money with them.   In most of the cases, I have seen the returns are being paid regularly for the initial couple of days and after which no returns not even pay the capital amount invested by the people.  Though the company issues PDC towards capital and monthly returns, it is getting bounced in bank due to insufficient funds.   Do we have any alternative to protect the capital of people.  Does it make any difference if we registered the agreement executed between the public and the company?  Wd request you to pls. suggest on this.

Parthasaradhy (VP Technology)     02 March 2012

There are some rampant fraudulent business which have come up recently and are looting people openly for example real estate they are collecting money quoting so many reasons and the developers say they will give many amenities like swimming pool club house etc.. Forget amenities they are not even proving basic requirements like water sewarage and roads. Iam living in a BDA approved layout there were no raods here there is no proper water supplywe do not have a sewarage system we are talking about silicon valley of India in 21st century this plae is not better than slum. The developers here have swinlded about 2.5 crores (In year 2003) and stll are forming many layout and all the layouts have lot of unfinished basic work. No one can question the developer because he has got political contacts. This guy made about 25 crores free money other than business profits and is still scot free. Another major looter in this country is several mutual funds if you see they perform very pathetically but still people being unaware invest in them and loose a lot of money the company does not have any obligation to pay back they have corpus of about Rs 6000 to 20000 crores and it si a highly unregulated market and Govt does not take any action when Govt does not take any action it means they are a part of this scheme. Most of these businesses are no ethical.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register