LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tipsy (importer)     20 April 2009

Rainwater harvesting in a residence

How do we know that rain water, what we collected and sent to our borewell has actually reached to our borewell, is there any tools and techniques to find out the same,

if Not than to instal Rain Harvesting sustem is worth a effort in housing society?

Learning

5 Replies

Ishan Goel (Advocate)     20 April 2009

i dont know much about the rain harvesting system that you are talking about....

but the ones that i know is that we make an underground tank near our house where we collect all the rain water and when in need we bore it out and contaminate to our drinking standards...

and if you are talking about, what i m talking about, i think you should check whether that tank is properly made or not and according to govt standards....

so next time be specific of what do you want to ask... dont think that every1 can understand the ques.. this would might help you take up a conversation and get the solution....

NOTE: this is written in the bestest interest of the members....

IG

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     21 April 2009

It is a rare question which is not legal. How ever in Kerala the Municipality and Grama Panchayath insist for constructing rain water storing facility to collect rain water. That is what I kanow about the Rain water Harvesting system if what I said is called so.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     21 April 2009

It is a rare question which is not legal. How ever in Kerala the Municipality and Grama Panchayath insist for constructing rain water storing facility to collect rain water. That is what I kanow about the Rain water Harvesting system if what I said is called so.

Ishan Goel (Advocate)     23 April 2009

that's a very good piece of information about such mandatory thing...

but i am not still clear with what do you want to ask....

if you want to know how you can harvest the rain water? then my freind you will not find appropriate answers here rather you should look on google....

if you have any legal query then you are most welcome to come to the discussion board....

IG

Ishan Goel (Advocate)     23 April 2009

that's a very good piece of information about such mandatory thing...

but i am not still clear with what do you want to ask....

if you want to know how you can harvest the rain water? then my freind you will not find appropriate answers here rather you should look on google....

if you have any legal query then you are most welcome to come to the discussion board....

IG

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register