LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ronnie (network engineer)     25 February 2012

Permission for inquiry under prevention of corruption act

How and from whom I can get permission for inquiry under prevention of corruption act

I filed a complaint regarding bogus degree of senior lecturer. And seek information about the progress on complaint vie RTI. I am given partial information that primary inquiry is set under deputy director of technical education and inquiry is going on.

Now even after one year of complaint yet my complaint is unanswered. I asked report of primary inquiry but they are not providing me the primary report.  Because it can prove that degree is bogus.

I am sure that deputy director of technical education has some settlement with bogus degree holder as wheneven I send reminder to deputy director about my complaint the bogus degree holder lecturer come to me and ask for withdrawal of complaint.

My question is

1)      from where  I can get permission for inquiry under prevention of corruption act against deputy director of technical education as I am sure he has done some settlement with bogus degree holder

2)      is there any format available to get permission for inquiry under prevention of corruption act.

3)       

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 February 2012

Why you have not appealed to CIC.

ronnie (network engineer)     26 February 2012

I have done second appeal but here my question is about how to get permission for inqury under prevention of corruption act.

Rti second appeal takes 2 years

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 February 2012

You questions are replied as under :-

1)      from where  I can get permission for inquiry under prevention of corruption act against deputy director of technical education as I am sure he has done some settlement with bogus degree holder

Ans : Refusal of information  under RTI Act is also and official function.  For launching prosecution under PC Act you have to seek sanction of the authority competent to dismiss the accused.

Though private litigation can be filed but the said is very arborous. You will get tired.  At this stage you do not have sufficient evidence to apply for sanction.  You can file complaint to State Vigilance Bureau, CBI (if central employee or employee of a state which has by notification conferred jurisdiction to CBI on state employees).

Denial of information can be appealed to SIC/CIC as the case may be. You have allowed the matter to go time barred.  File appropriate RTI request again and start appellate procedure.

You can also consult your (with papers) lawyer if you can file write mandamus against the Director.

2)      is there any format available to get permission for inquiry under prevention of corruption act.

Ans : No

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register