Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jindal (secratery)     20 February 2012

498a and dv

Dear All,

Marriage happended in 2005. Everything went well thorugh out our marrige life in Baroda. Wife was working and used to leave her office at 5PM and reach home at 7PM. But, When i was in Puna in 2006 due to some office work, wife had a train accident at 3PM night and she had 20,000 money with her. My parents came to know through railway police and my parents admitted her in good hospital and also informed her parents in Delhi. Next day when i came to Baroda in hospital and asked to my in-laws that what she were doing at 3Pm with 20,000 money and why she did not inform anybody, my in-laws have beaten me and take charge of my wife in the hospital. UNHONE DHAMKI DIYA KE they will raise the hospital charges unnecessarily and would claim/retain from us by filing false cases agianst me and my family. The same they have done and made hospital bill of 12lacs. We have paid some initial bills. Now they are demanding 12lacs bills and other compensations through DV. They filed 498A against my family. I spent 2 weeks in a jail and parents got anticipatory bail from HC. Please advice Do i need to give her 12Lacs for medical bills? How to fight this case so that i need not to pay 12Lacs bill

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 February 2012

You neednot pay bills of 12 Lacs, as the same is not due to domestic violence.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

jindal (secratery)     27 February 2012

Dear Mr.Shonee,

Thanks for your positive reply. In DV, 125 and 498A, In-laws are saying that her daugher was tourched therefore she was in tension while crossing the railways and met an accident. This is a false story. They do not have any proofs of dowry, physical and mental harrassment. Just and just verbal allegations without any proofs showing any violenece. Since they have some hospitals bills paid by them in the hospital they are showing in the court and try to prove that we had not taken any care of my wife in the hospital. However the true story is that UNHONE DHAMKI DIYA KE they will raise the hospital charges unnecessarily and would claim/retain from us by filing false cases agianst me and my family. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     28 February 2012

Tension :P 

I am in tension, because of ongoing litigation, that is why I hit my car with someone and he died. Would my wife be responsible for it???? Should she be punished, instead of me????

Very imaginative some people are....

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register