Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RABINARAYAN (self)     20 February 2012

Death claim

Sir/madam

Mr  suresh is a employees in CRPF.after his marriage wihin one year a complain suit against him and his parents u/s 498 A/294/506/323/34 IPC.and police arrest him and his father ,after 6 days they are relies on bail.

Case start from 2007

Suresh join his job but ,against party approach to commandment that  my husband spend 6 days in jail and punished him.mr suresh suspend for three month.

Last 9 month court order to give maintenance Rs3000/pm.suresh deposit all the amount in court,but the party again suit new case to increase the amount to Rs7000/pm.

Now Mr suresh Died Dec2011 on duty at J&k.the dead body handed over to his mother at home town.

Mr suesh no children, after suit case his wife leaving another person iligaly,sowing that he is my brother. That man handle all case on behalf of his family.

My question is in CRPF  record nomination was not change after his marriage, mother is 100% nominee.

In this circumstance who will be the beneficiary of mr suresh’s pension and all other death benefits.

Mother age was 61 years,Mr suresh age was 31 years

Pl advice.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 February 2012

Section 8 of the Hindu Succession Act 1956 takes care of succession of properties of a male Hindu dying intestate (i.e. without executing any will). The said section creates a classification between the different types of legal heirs. Class I legal heirs are the near and dear ones of a person like widow, son mother daughter etc, whereas Class II consists of remoter heirs like brothers and sisters. If there are any legal heirs in class I then the property is divided equally amongst them all and the heirs in class II are excluded.

The nomination indicates the hand which is authorized to receive the amount on the
payment of which the dept. gets a valid discharge of its liability.

Help the mother to stake claim and obtain payments.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register