LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashi Kant (Engineer)     17 February 2012

Ligal advice

My wife regularly abusing and hiting and fighting every after 4 to 5 day by taking new story like you are looking that woman. You are having eye contact to that women. He abuse me by taking every women of the socity. Also when guest come to my house recently from her relative having her cousin brother and bhabhi 52 yrs old. He abuse me and her bhabhi also within two days of their stay that both are doing eye contact. When ever we go to hospital, she started fighting by taking point that your are seeing nurse. She has fighted with all person in society also she has broken contact with mother sister of herside and my side also. At she is completely alone and nobody in this world like him. I have small 5 yr child and due to her irregular behaviour my house is so disturb, i am not also concentrating work in my office. I also contacted docter but she is not ready to visit docter. I am suffering from last 10 yrs. Pl advice any ligal opinion. Whenever she fight she always told to give divorce and give 5L money. Since she can not go anywhere by leaving my gov quater. How can i proceed ligal thigs

Learning

1 Replies

Ramphal Mor (President)     27 February 2012

Indeed, your wife is not feeling well and she is in need of medical treatment. She is in depression. Obviously you are suffering and any other person also if is put in your place he will also not be able to concentrate. First you get her treated in cause of failure you can seek the divorce as it is cruelty on her part.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register