Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit kumar (hr executive )     17 February 2012

Maintenance to nri wife

Hi All,

Can govt force NRI's (UK) to come back to INDIA and imposed a maintenance amount to such wifes of NRI who were working abroad, well qualified (MBA-finance) left there house by her own in order to crack some huge amount of money by filling sec 498,406,34 against there husband.

Please provide some remides for NRI's in order to deal with such wifes and suggest me some couple of good lawyers in Delhi who are experts in such cases.

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 February 2012

1. Cryptic brief before us!

2. Under which Code / Act the Maint. case is filed by wife ?

3. No. Govt. has no such power to extradite PIO / NRI's. However
PO can be issued if maint. order is not  complied with.

4. Read last 200 reply messages under Family Law by going to my profile page 7 onwards to learn strategy on no maint. to errant metro wives they would be enough as your homework.

5. Searching / finding Advocates for Indian men facing gender biased Laws is Hanuman’s trial and error leap as in do-it-yourself trained-lost-found process flow. However Lawyer search as link
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/lawyers_search/default.asp option hai na yaha.......

**Victim** (job)     17 February 2012

Here comes my favourite topic (NRI/FOREIGNER = ATM MACHINE)

First of all in U.K. accent "NO MAAAAAAATE"

No there won't be any extradition in marital issues neither they can impose foreign laws abroad unless you are hardcore criminal. What do you think does government have time for this i.e converting U.K. pounds to indian rupee and then paying wife easily it ain't easy but i won't say that it's not possible. These laws start applying you the moment you enter indian border therefore until and unless you are abroad there is nothing to worry about. Upcourse there will be some formal letters going back and forth from embassy to ministry of home affairs and then to local court in india but all this for nothing. Don't worry just like i was telling someone that our goverment is working on modifying laws and there will be time that pople will get extradited in marital issues but by that time you and your wife will have gray hair.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     17 February 2012

It will depend on the skills of the opponent to bring you back.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     17 February 2012

You may send us your details and we can deal your case.

You will not be required to visit India (Only after checking your case status)

Rest not to worry at all, u will get justice and not requred to pay maintenance, if u can prove that she was workig over there.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register