LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Sharma (Software Developer)     15 February 2012

Ipc 306 where there is no suicide note

Dear Experts. My Sister's husband commited suicide and her Mother blaimed me my brother and my sister for that. There is no suicide note. His mother told that we beat often so he did suicide and further the house where my sister and her family was living was purchased by me and registry is on my name. Her mother claimed that house was purchased by them and anyhow able to get registered on my name.I want to mention that he written on the walls that nodby is responsible for his death and he write this line 3 times in the emotional talks of his life. and in one wall  he is blaming to me and my brother for his death. which is questionable as differnt color of lipstick used in those lines and handwriting difference and the letter size differnce than other walls. My brother and sister was arrested by police on same day when they reached the spot when they got the news. I was not there and i got a antispeatery bail from high court. where court  mentioned in my bail there is no suicide note. 

no talk about walls writing and court wrote that the property is mine which i had given to my sister for her happy life as i shown the papers and avidavate from whom i purchased the property and money detail with whom i purchased the property.  After my bail we seek bail for my brother sister but session court dennied the bail by saying that  306 is big crime. now i m seeking bail for them in high court. My sister's Gold and cash was also her mother in law's custody.  and my sister's  1 year son is with us. Although our Lawyer is good but still i m seeking experts advice too. Even the we have registered a enquiry against this. And a  DSP is looking that matter but its very slow. I feeled so bad as my brother and sister is in custody even they have not done anything wrong. Even in previous My sister''s husband beated her few times after drinking. and they forced us to give her home too. And even when he commit suicide still we are facing the heat. Please guide me for further actions.

Anil

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     15 February 2012

Mr.Sharma,

It is not neccessary for 306 prosecution that there should be a suicide notice. Even the photograph on the wall is a statement i.e a dying declaration - and a photograph of the same - is documentary evidence. 

Having said that in the absence of more circumstantial evidence - for eg : strained relations in the past etc. It's hard to secure a conviction on the mere basis of such a statement. 

Criminal cases turn on minute facts - have faith in your lawyer

Anil Sharma (Software Developer)     16 February 2012

Thats what i wana says we never beat or argue with him in past. As her mother claimed more over they put case on us to get the property and even now his sister and jija shifted along with her mother to that house  who was on rented house before.  My question is if the walls are evidance why police not gone for handwriting experts as its clear handwriting difference in walls. 2nd If he need to blame  us that he should write some reason and if he write 3 time that nobody is responsible for his death then why a normal person will wrote on 4th wall to blame someone and without giving any reason ?.  He is drunked last night but police have not asked for this in post mortom report too. And according to her mother he droped her his sister house at night 2.am and he did commit suicide at 3.30 am and he was alone at night. As we know her mother's relation was not good with him they often do fights. So it was some fight at night and her mother left him alone at home and he was fully drunked and my sister was also not at her home on that night and that was written in FIR too by her mother too. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register