LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vireshkumarsingh (auditofficer)     08 February 2012

Quest-3 : trap case

In  a  FIR  (  as  narrated  by the inspector  incharge  of  a  trap ( under PC ACT 1988 ) case ...please read  the following lines :

f'kdk;rdrkZ us Jh oh-ds- flag ds d{k esa  izos'k fd;k o ueLdkj djrs gq;s dgk fd lkgc esjs MkVk ,UVªh ds fcy Hkqxrku dh /kujkf'k dk Hkqxrku djnsa] eSa vkids dgus ds eqrkfcd 5]000¾00 #- lkFk yk;k gw¡ rks oh-ds- flag us dgk fd vHkh 20]000¾00 #- dk Hkqxrku dj jgk gw¡ ckdh dh /kujkf'k ckn esa Hkqxrku d#¡xkA ?kUVh ctk dj pijklh dks cqykdj  fouksn dqekj fyfid dks pSd jftLVj] pSd cqd o MkVk ,UVªh dh i=koyh lfgr vius d{k esa cqyok;k rFkk i=ofy;ksa esa lEcfU/kr fyfid o oh-ds- flag us izfof"V;ka vafdr dj gLrk{kj dj  f'kdk;rdrkZ   dks ,d pSd vius gkFk ls fn;k vkSj  f'kdk;rdrkZ   us viuh tsc ls #i;s fudky dj Jh oh-ds- flag ds gkFk esa fn;s vkSj mlus uksV fxuus 'kq: fd;s bl ?kVuk dks eSaus ( i.e. the Inspector incharge of the trap team ) o gejkfg;ksa o xokgkuksa us ns[kk o lquk iw.kZ bfrfeuku gkssus ij eSa o gejkgh xokgku Jh oh-ds- flag ds d{k esa izos'k dj viuk o Vhe dk ifjp; nsrs gq;s nkfguh dykbZ idM+rs gq;s le; 18%10 cts fgjklr essa ysrs gq;s nkfguh gkFk ls 500&500 ds nl uksV dqy 5]000¾00 fj'orh uksV cjken dj fy;s

The  complainant  had  filed  complain  that ..V K Singh  is  not   issuing  cheque  without  taking bribe . 

Now   the respected  respected  experts  are  invited  to comment  on following  points in this case :

1. Is  there any  demand  of  bribe ?  Can  the charge of  demanding   bribe  be framed  ?
  2. Is  it  not  in  contradiction  with  the complain  which  said  that  no cheque was  being issued  without taking bribe ?
  3. Why  the  complainant  is required  to  speak himself  of  offering the bribe ?
  4. Is  it  not impractical   that  after  the  complainant  told  that he had  brought the money , the officer  V K  singh  who  if  had  asked  for  the bribe would take it at once  or  would  wait  for 20  to  30 mints  before  he  could  sign  and hand over  the  cheque ?
  5. Can  the  officer  V K singh request  the  court  to verify  his  finger  prints  on  the  cheque  as  truely  speaking  the  cheque  was  handed  over  by  the  clerk  ,  not  by  the officer V K singh?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register