Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aurovindo Choudhury (Retired)     16 April 2009

Intentional miscarraige of Justice by the High Court, WB, In

I am an NRI more than70 years of age.

As it had happened I opted to make a residential house at Kalyani in residential area.

As the local politics (is it criminilitcs) goes the Master plan of the Municipality have been altered at the whims of local dadas who weild power by violence and extortion of course with the blessings of local uniformed so called police.

Under article 226 I filed a writ which involved Environmental, criminal and many other violations of the Municipality.

The single judge just dismissed the writ without any showing any cause or reasons.  On appeal two judges bench also like a glorified clerk passed the matter to DM who in turn said sorry to me.

Indian Public service as I see, are nothing but there to serve the local (Indian glorified titled .......nals!).  Are the judiciary also same ?

I survive on pension not enough to pay the hefty amount for the matter to pursue in Supreme Court.

And, in line with the local scenario, SCBA, New Delhi is not reachable by email and or phone.

Can anybody help please?

It does not happen in Civilized countries where no one has to die without treatment or food.

Can God save this country!

With regards,

Aurovindo Choudhury,

Commissioner of Oaths for the province of Quebec with jurisdiction of all the countries of the world.

Learning

1 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     20 April 2009

Dear Choudhury Saab,

I dont know exactly what happened in your writ petition: But one thing I am sure of it, about such intentional misscarriage of justice by the Judges, if at all it is there, be it Supreme Court or the Hight Court etc. The Court is not the final arbitrators, as we all have to remember that one day the Supreme Court of History will judge each and every one of us and no one is going to escape from the judgement  of HISTORY: Please refer to the trial of Raja Nand Kumar and trial of Komthi, which is now surfacing in this forum. Better contact some good lawyer friends in WB as there are lots of them to tackle your problems.All the best!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register