LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mallikarjuna rao (DEO)     02 February 2012

Irregularities of registry of supreme court in listing - reg

I had requested the CPIO of the Supreme Court under the RTI Act, 2005 to supply the information about the SLP ( SLP (CC) 7285 of 2010 ) filed by the Secretary, DOP&T,North Block, New Delhi in the month of April, 2010. I had sought the infromation about  the genuine reasons for not listed the matter along with other 63 matters which were listed before the Court Hall No. 13 on 5-7-2010. In fact, the said matter was originally listed for admission hearing on 5-7-2010 before the Court Hall No. 13 as Sl. No. 12. As the said court didn't sit on the said date, the Addl. Registrar has issued Suppl. List stating that all the cases were deemed as adjourned vide his order dt. 3-7-2010.

But, to my surprise, all the cases  except the said matter were again listed within 3 weeks. The said matter was not listed till 14-9-2010. That too, the matter was mentioned before the Court hall No. 2 by Addl. Solicitor General.

The CPIO and AA of the Supreme Court have denied me the information stating that I am not a party in the said matter. Of course, I had preferred 2nd appeal before the Hon'ble Central Information Commission seeking the correct and certified information from the Supreme Court.

I am at loss to understand how the registry of the Apex Court can treat a VIP petitioner differently by not listing the matter filed by him for more than 70 days from the date on which it was listed for admission hearing. Whether the Central Agency Section has vested interests in this matter? This leads to BENCH HUNTING in the Supreme Court.

I plead the eminent advocates to kindly note the irregularities being taken place in the Registry of the Supreme Court and offer their comments.

T.Jhansi Lakshmi,

W/o T.V.L.N.Mallikarjuna Rao

Block No. 121, Quarter No. 7,

CPWD Quarters, GPRA,

K.K.Nagar, CHENNAI - 600 078

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register