Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul (Owner)     31 January 2012

Notary business

Hello,

I wanted to start a new business in notary services in my area. And i have no idea to how to start this type of business. 

Kindly send me all the procedures which help me out to start new business.

Thnxs for your valuable help in advance.

Atul Solanki

Learning

4 Replies

S C KHOSLA (Ex - Scientist `F`& Head (SPPD))     31 January 2012

Before you start, kindly go through The Notaries Act, 1952 with amendment and The Notaries Rules 1956 for knowing the things in detail.

D.V.RamaKrishna (Advocate)     31 January 2012

Yes, Mr. Khosla is right....you will answers to your questions in the Notaries Act and Rules as amended upto date.

But let me state that Notary service is not a business.......it is rendering of services by an advocate appointed as notary by a State Government or the Central Government.

S C KHOSLA (Ex - Scientist `F`& Head (SPPD))     01 February 2012

Certainly, appointment of `Notary` is a service and not a business to be started like a photocopier shop. I thought let him go through the rules which are more eleborate than act, he will come to know such facts. I left it over his prudence to decide future course of action. I also feel that such a query can not come from a member having a  law background.

S C KHOSLA (Ex - Scientist `F`& Head (SPPD))     01 February 2012

Yes, Mr Atul, Simply you have to write Notaries act on google and you will get number of sites giving bare acts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register